2nd & Market Sts.
- 5th & Market Sts.
- Site where Wilmington Dry Goods Store was located
- From King Street looking towards Market Street
- An abandoned Pennsylvania Rail Road
line, North of Newark, DE on Rt 896
- Row Houses near Trinity Episcopal Church (Submitted by Donata Lewandowski
- Row Houses North of Pennsylvania/Delaware Avenue (Submitted
by Donata Lewandowski Guerra)
- 2nd & Market Streets
- 4th & Market Streets
- 5th & Market Streets
- 3rd & Market Streets
- Lower Market Street
- Old B&O Freight Station, S.
- DP&L Building
- Farmers Bank Building
- Queen Theater
- Dravo Shipyard crane
- 6th Street near Springer Street - Old Woodlawn Branch
of Wilmington Library entrance
- Delaware Trust Building - tower section being removed
- Dravo Shipyard area today - now Riverwalk
- Pennsylvania Railroad
GG1's sitting at the Wilmington Yards.
They were the workhorse of the Pennsy,
PennCentral, Amtrak & Conrail.
Not long after these photos,
all but a few
of the 136 built were destroyed. Those few are now in train museums!
- A view of construction of Delaware
Rt. 141 in Newport (1976) (DelDOT photo)
- The crossroads of Rt. 40 and Rt.
896 (1976) (DelDOT photo)
- Downtown Wilmington (1976) (DelDOT
Back to Home Page...